Clifton Digital Duo CFDU02X14D 14x14 Litre Sous Vide Water Bath Cooker
For consistent controlled cooking, Clifton water baths allow chefs to cook in a precise temperature-controlled environment, to produce consistently perfect results. Ideal for sous vide and other low-temperature cooking, these baths are an indispensable piece of equipment for all leading chefs worldwide. The duobath™ range allows chefs to use each chamber simultaneously at two different temperatures.
Using the same high-precision controllers found on all other Clifton Food Range® products, accuracy and repeatability are guaranteed. The actual temperature is clearly displayed at 0.1°C.
If required, the integrated timer on each controller can be set between 1 minute and 99 hours. There is an audio/visual notification at the end of the set period after which the bath still continues to operate at the set temperature.
Current time and temperature settings are retained in memory even after ‘power off.’
As with all Clifton duobaths™, each side can be operated at two different temperatures simultaneously and with two different liquids e.g. water on one side and oil on the other. To minimise countertop use, the drain taps are conveniently located at the rear of the bath.
- Temperatures can be easily and rapidly set with the push button, wipe clean control panel.
- The entire case is constructed from high-quality stainless steel. I
- f the water drops below the recommended minimum level or the unit is inadvertently switched on without being filled with water, ‘FILL’ appears on the display as a visual alert and gives run-dry protection.
- If desired it is possible to switch off one of the controllers to allow only one side of the duobath™ to be used.
- Side lifting handles make it easy to carry the bath around the kitchen and the product is supplied with two lids that have easy-grab insulated handles. The bath is also supplied with two removable stainless steel perforated shelves which provide effective distribution of heat uniformly throughout the chamber by convection.
- Drain tap on each chamber.
- In common with all Clifton baths, the product is powered from a standard 13 amp wall socket.
- Supplied complete with drain tap, lids and stainless steel shelf.
- Display/resolution: Digital LED/0.1°C
- Temp. range: Ambient + 5°C – 95°C
- Temp. setting: Push-button
- Stability/uniformity: ± 0.2°C/± 0.1°C
- Display/resolution: Digital LED/1 minute increments
- Duration: 1 minute – 99 hours
- Cycle end: Audio/visual alert
- Electrical supply: 230V
- Power consumption: 2kW
- Dimensions (HxWxD) – Overall: 290 x 660 x 361 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD) – Chamber: 150 x 300 x 330 mm
- Allow 130mm at the rear of the unit for mains cable/ventilation/tap & hose